piątek, 14 lipca 2017

"Pencil Holder" in the "Modern Patchwork" magazine


I have just received copies of my favorite magazine. I love it not only because I find my patters inside, but also because it always suprises me great modern patterns of other quilters. If you are curious what hides this eddition, I invite you HERE. These are just a few works published in this issue, but are not they great?

Właśnie otrzymałam egzemplarze mojego ulubionego magazynu. Kocham go nie tylko dlatego, że wewnątrz znajduję moje wzory,ale również dlatego, że zawsze zaskakuje mnie wspaniałymi nowoczesnymi projektami innych quilterek. Jeżeli jesteście ciekawi co skrywa to wydanie, zapraszam Was TUTAJ. To tylko kilka prac opublikowanych w tym numerze, ale czy one nie są wspaniałe?





Among others you can find my "Pencil Holder". I was created this pattern at the end of 2016. Check this post if you would like to see more pictures and find more informations.

Pośród innych prac możecie znaleźć również mój piórnik, zaprojektowany pod koniec 2016 roku. Więcej zdjęć i informacji na temat tego projektu znajdziecie tutaj.








This issue is available in a PRINT EDITION and in a DIGITAL EDITION.
Magazyn dostępny jest w WERSJI DRUKOWANEJ   lub w WERSJI DO POBRANIA.


4 komentarze:

  1. Congratulations on being published Gosia ! Your pencil holder project looks great. And the quilt on the magazine cover is awesome.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love this project, Gosia. Congratulations.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Your comments mean so much to me and really keep me motivated!
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask!

Wasze komentarze są dla mnie niezwykle ważne i zawsze motywują mnie do działania:)
Dziękuję za każde pozostawione słowo!!!